Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Hambly Entry

Here's my take on Visual-Creations' Hambly Challenge. I was only able to finish one layout but we are allowed to submit two entries. Neway, at least I was able to finish another project! Yippie!!!


Title: Hugging U
Journaling : Daddy loves to hug Harvey - Harvey loves to hug Elmo

Materials Used: Hambly Printscreen - Urban Chic Frames & Mini Graph, DCWV Black Cardstock, American Crafts-Metropolitan: Tokyo & Doorman, American Crafts Thickers, MM Paint - Evergreen, Versa Color - black, Pebeo - Pearl, Inque Boutique - Nightingale, Sakura Souffle - White, Gelly Powder - Gelly Glitter Pearlie Sparkle.

This is a picture of my dear husband and my 2 year old boy. Aren't they sweet!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

wow, this page is so gorgeous and elegant! I looooove it! :)

CraftFairy said...

Great layouts you have here, Cookie. Ganda-ganda!