Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The day i've been waiting for... PS eb!!!

I always look forward to PS' eb!!! Im so excited to see my fellow scrappers and also nice to meet new faces as well. It was loaded with fun, learning & shopping. I learned so much from Maybelle & Mitch. And It was also very informative to listen to some tips from our fellow scrappers who shared their albums. I also made a demo on altered clocks. It was really fun sharing how to do these clocks.. because I still remember the first time I attempted to do an altered clock... it was a disaster!!! I'l be posting my finish altered clock here tomorrow because i still have to take a picture of it...

Then we also have a name tag challenge! Here's a picture of my nametag...

I did not win but it was really fun doing this... Congrats to Vanessa, Marian and Candy for winning the name tag challenge. Their entries were awesome!!!

Then a lot of shopping again! Simply-scrappy held it closing out sale. And I was able to get my stuff at a good price!!! Here's whats inside my bag... I also have some other stuff from other sellers.. From Babette, Jeannie & CH -Here's another picture of it...

Sunday was really a happy day for me. I went home with a wide smile on my face. And I could not stop making kwento about everything that has happened during the eb to my hubby.

No comments: