Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun with Kaisercrafts

I was so happy when my friend Jane informed me that her new products just arrived her store. Ive been waiting for these goodies to come! kaisercrafts and buzz and bloom. Yup! they are available at Rekindled Moments. And for my assignment, here what she asked me to do...The Accordion Frames. I really had fun doing this and i think my husband liked it too! He asked me if he can have it. He will be displaying it on his office table. -H-
Materials Used: Kaisercraft PPs Reminisce - Hold Dear, Recollect; Kaisercraft Brads - Reminiscing Brads,Kaisercraft Beyond the Page -Accordion Frames; Tim holtz Grungeboard Alphas; Buzz and bloom-tubby alpha mini; WRMK double churned alpha; WRMK Metal corners; kaiser paint - slate; prima crystals; g studio clear stamp; Daisy ds rubons; Pebeo paint - black; Maya road Scroll rubons; MM Paint - deepsea & black

No comments: