Saturday, May 24, 2008

Play / Me & my Life

These are my round 4 entries to Mystical Scrapbooks... This is quite a journey and I've been scrapping like mad hahaha! Again there are two requirements for the week. The first one was to make a double pager "me" layout containing journal about scrapping journey. Here's my take...
Title: Me & My Life
Materials Used: SR Grafton - Hewitt, Chapman & James Street; DCWV black & white cs; SR Grafton Chipboard; AC Vinyl thickers; Maya road Chipboard arrow; Versa ink Black; MM paint cranberry & acorn; Uniball signo white

Then for the second part of my entry... we were asked to make a signature layout...
Here's my take... this is my typical style...I love using bold colors on my pages, lately I'm scrap using multiple photos too. I love to layer, make embellishments (tree). My title is usually painted chipboard, love to doodle, ink and distress.Love texture on my pages.
Title: Play
Journaling: Who's enjoying more? Is it daddy or Harvey? O well, I just love seeing you two like this.. nothing could ever make me more happier.
Materials used: Fancypants - about a boy - chillin, rockin, peace; Pebeo 3d paint; dcwv cs - white; buzz&bloom -wigglyworm; SR chipboard; Versa ink black; mm paint - deep sea, wheat, black; sakura gold;uniball signo black pen; studio azul grid stamp, straw, eyelets

7 comments:

Au Lim said...

love these two layouts!!! sooooper! ang gaganda ng colors at ng balanse.

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

galing Cookie!

Alby said...

Cookie, your layouts are gorgeous. I like both of them, but the PLAY layout is just amazing. Love the colors, the papers you used, and the trees! Galing!!!

Benga said...

cool LOs! especially the play LO, lovin the color and the trees!

Aimee Ann said...

love love love the trees on this one cookie. just popping in to say hello and see what you've been up to. beautiful inspiration here, per usual!!

Wendy Smith said...

Gorgeous work Cookie...I am glad you stumbled across Mystical Scrapbooks

Lee i. said...

love your style. galing talaga lagi. pa-ambon naman ng creativity dust diyan!