Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mini Address Book

When I have nothing to do, I blog hop... hoping to see some inspiration to be able to start on something. In one of the blogs that I visited, (forgive me, i forgot to bookmark the site) I saw cute mini telephone book. So an idea came in and decided to make my version of it. Hopefully I get to inspire someone too!This is such an easy project plus you will get to use those extra pages of your Maya Road Mini Books. Yup! the cover of this mini book are just pages of the Maya Road Mini book. The pages inside are white Cardstock which I printed Name, Address... on. Perfect to give as gifts to your friends.. I'm making another one again... will be posting soon!
Title: my little address book
Materials Used: 2 pages from the Maya Road 6x6 Binder Book; Stemma -Black and Teal Stripes & flower pattern; Inque Boutique Stamps - Mini Enthusiastic - Upper & Lower stamps; Versa Ink Black; Sakura aqualip black; DCWV Cardstock - black & white; Black, Blue ribbons and fibers; 3 metal rings; Craft express Acrylic stamps; Color box white ink pad; Sassafras Border stamps; Uniball signo white pen

No comments: