Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Harvey joined the Santacruzan...

Santacruzan is an event here in the Philippines that happens every May. A month ago, The school asked me if Harvey could join their Santacruzan on May 17. Of course I was so happy we were asked. I was told that harvey should wear a chinese costume since the parade's theme will be United Nations. Come May 17, my husband and I were having 2nd thoughts whether or not Harvey will join in the parade because of the bad weather Manila has been experiencing. But last minute change in plans were made... I've called Henry to let Harvey join the parade. The weather was a little bit gloomy, but there were no rains. Here are some of his pictures....
My little Chinese Boy...
And this is the band... Poor baby, very thirsty... The Hermano Mayors --- City mayor Fred Lim and School Owner Ms. Soliven
Picture with the Reyna Elena... More photos after the parade
I can tell that Harvey really enjoyed this experience. too bad I was not there to witness it..(sudden changes in the plans hihi). But Im still glad Harvey was able to join the parade and wear this cute Chinese costume.

No comments: