Saturday, June 6, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Ultimate Card Showdown

Sharing to you my entry for the Ultimate Card Showdown at 2 Sketches 4 You. Yah, you're reading it right!!! I took the plunge!!! I'm not really a card maker, I only make a few from time to time, but i really want to try my hand on this.
here is the gorgeous sketch...
And here is my take...
a few closeup shots...I have used Chatterbox Artsy.licious Ruby in this project.

Top 30 will be chosen from all who entered and there are so many gorgeous entries there right now. I know, it was like aiming for the moon for me. But it wouldnt hurt to try hihihi! Still keeping my fingers crossed for this hihih! Goodluck to all of us....

10 comments:

Latisha said...

Cookie, for not being a card maker, I think you did a fabulous job! You should make more!! So cool you decided to play along with 2sketches, welcome, and I hope to see more of your work!
hugs
latisha

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

cookie - I think you under estimate your talent girl. this card is so gorgeous.
xxxx

Wendy Smith said...

this is very cute...love you take on the sketch

anja curvers said...

Wow this is so sweet You should make more cards this is divine. Hope to see more of your work.

Laura Davis said...

What a beautiful card! Loving all the layers:) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Kim Sonksen said...

One of the prettiest monochromatic cards I have seen.
fantastic work
Thank you for taking part in the UCS

cnelson said...

gorgeous card! love the monochromatic look and your fabulous layering!

AUsome mom said...

Super cute card! I love the frames. Very cool.

Jana said...

this is a power of energy. You are an amazing card maker, Cookie!!!!!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Cookie, Love the chipboard!!! Great Job!!