Monday, June 1, 2009

A Brand New Sketch Challenge at Scrappinkids

I would like to invite everyone to join us at Scrappinkids!!! Challenge 18 is up at SK Blog!! And this time it is a sketch challenge!!! So, calling all Sketch enthusiast.... here is your chance!!! I would love to see your takes!!!
here is the fab sketch...And here is my take...close-ups...title: Frappe
Journaling: We love to sit and relax, enjoying our Mocha Frappe.
Materials UsedL White Cardstock; Hambly transparencies; Ac thickers; TH gringeboards; Acrylic black paint

This is OPEN to INTERANTIONAL SCRAPPERS too!!!
Do link your layout (on your blog) in the comments section or send us a copy by email to scrappinkids4@yahoo.com.sg
Please submit by Tuesday, 30th June 2009 Midnight Eastern Time
SK Crew will pick one favourite layout and the winner will be announce on Wednesday, 1st July 2009

Hope to see your takes!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Gorgeous page! You used my favorite colors and I love the design!

Zoe said...

Oh just gorgeous Cookie, I'll have a go at this sketch too

Axes DesigNs said...

Hi! cookie.. I love your blog!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love how you have done the sketch layout - it is so gorgeous, great pics and colours.
xx