Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Scrapbookheaven June Kit - How Does Your Garden Grow...

June brings both good news and sad news. Good news because I'm so lucky to be working and playing with Scrapbookheaven's June Kit: How does you garden grow? The kits is loaded and filled with so much yummies!!! I was able to create 5 layouts with lots of left overs...(so i will still be creating with it-i so love it!) And sad because by the end of June, my term as Design Team Member will end. I had a wonderful time working for Shannon. She is such a wonderful lady. And I also had a wonderful and a great experience working with my fellow design team members. They are all so fun to work and chat with. And of course, the members of the SH forum-they are a fun loving group of scrappers!!! I will still be an active member of the forum even after my term - just have to take a break by August coz I will be busy with all the moving plans. I will surely miss being on the team and thanks so much for this great opportunity to be able to share my craft.

Anyway, here is the kit I have been telling you about....
And here are my layouts...
Close-up...Title: My Life
Journaling: My family is my life.... they are my source of happiness.
2nd layout...
Close-ups....
Title: together forever
Journaling: picture of me and my boy (04.10.09)
will be sharing the rest of the layouts on my next post....
thanks for looking!!!

7 comments:

Sar said...

Beautiful Layouts, Cookie, the Pink Paislee Fascinating is one of my FAVE ranges to play with at the moment!!!

Cheers,
Sar

Wendy Smith said...

these are realy beautiful...so bright and cheerful, and gorgeous pictures of course

Anonymous said...

beautiful, cooks! I am loving the white space! napapadalas na ha... :)

~bjay

sHerLy said...

Nice layouts sis! Love it, and loving the june kit o scrapbook heaven! =)

Susan said...

Your layouts always make me so happy. They are so bright and cheerful. Thanks for brightening my day!

Jana said...

I love the tendernes of these two. You have a fantastic family that make your layouts even more great!!!

Anonymous said...

Your work is always so bright and happy and stunning Cookie!
Just beautiful!

x