Sunday, June 14, 2009

October Afternoon Page

My husband is not here with us at the moment. Harvey and I miss him terribly. It's really not the same without him around. Even my son would often say to me, "Mommy, I'm Sad." then I will ask, "Why baby?" Then he will answer, "I miss Daddy, it's so so sad here Mommy." Sometimes, hearing that just breaks my heart. I really hope all things will work for us so that we can be together again.
Anyway, I have created a page with harvey and Henry on the picture. I miss seeing both of them together.
Closer look....
Title: Wish you were home
Journaling: I miss you dad, its not the same without you...
Materials Used: October Afternoon papers and diecuts; AC flair button; Chatterbox together diecuts; Foof ala buttons
Special thanks to Ms. Iris Uy for giving me these October Afternoon diecuts to match my OA papers. I really love it! Thanks so much!

12 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Ang ganda nitong layout na ito, Cookie! Love the house and all the details! :D A little sacrifice lang for joy to come! Hang in there! :D

Susan Longman said...

Love the scene you have created ...gorgeous as ever Cookie :)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Oh cookie - this made me sad :-(, your layout is terrific and soon you will together again. xxxx
((((hugs))))

Jana said...

This is so heart touching!!! I completley understand you.... Anyway you created a magnificent LO!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a lovely layout you created! Really hope your dh will be back soon! Totally understand how you feel as mine is often away as well...

Lee i. said...

ganda nito, simple, pero bagyo ang dating.

iza said...

gorgeous!!love the color the design.cute n fun...

Anonymous said...

Kaiyak naman si Harvey! Konting tulog na lang kamo! Nice LO as usual! Thanks for inspiring us!

Lil said...

Oh! How sad...the little boy misses his Dad! Hang in there, Cookie. All of these will soon pass and all will be well! Just keep the faith!

hugs,
Ate Lil

Angie said...

This is such a sweet page! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

a few more winks, sis.

oz's gain, this country's loss :(

~bjay

Mireille said...

gosh girl.. stumbled upon your blog and .. this just touched me..
went through the "being without daddy" recently and my kids suffering from it..
I hear you!

Beautiful beautiful layout!