Friday, June 19, 2009

Words and Colors - Week 1

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who voted for my page. Yup!!! I won in Week 1 of Aussie Scrap Source challenge! ( making the happy dance!!!)
I'm so happy and I'm really enjoying this kind of challenge. It really makes you dig those kept scrapbooking materials out of my drawers.
Here was the challenge for week 1.and here is my entry.... Close-ups...
Title: So Sweet and Unique
materials Used: Basic grey paper; Rouge de Garance; Inque Boutique chipboard; maya road Alphas; prima Flowers; Hambly Transparencies; Teresa Collins tickets; MM Alphas; Chatterbox fabulous stamp; technique Tuesday stamp

Inviting you again to go to http://www.aussiescrapsource.typepad.com/ for week 2 challenge!
here is a sneak of my entry.... Thanks for your time!!!!

9 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Fabulous layout - no wonder you won. Love how you incorporate flowers and girly colours into your male layouts and they don't look girly at all.
xx

Chowchow said...

Congrats - Glad you won Cooks. I voted for you. Hee hee...

Wati Basri said...

congrats for winning!!

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for ya, kapatid! :)

~bjay

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous work Cookie...you are super talented

Anonymous said...

congratulations, ate cookie!

psst... i voted for ya.. heehee...*huggies*

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

AAAAMAZING page

Lil said...

I voted for you na on Week 2 challenge!

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats Cooks!! Saw ur winning layout & ur second week layout is so cool. DS totally knows how to pose!