Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Basic Grey!!!

Remember this layout? I'm so happy because earlier, i received an e-mail from Basic Grey that it was accepted in their gallery! This is my first time to submit to them and I'm so happy I got a spot at their super full of inspiration gallery!

Just want to get a picture of how the gallery looks like for souvenir post hihi!Thanks BG!!! I guess I will not be afraid (i admit, i was intimidated with Basic Grey papers when I was just a newbie at scrapping) to use more and more Basic Grey on my pages! Actually I was using a lot since February on this year!!!

Can't wait to get hold of their new lines!!! yum!!

10 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous gorgeous...so simple and yet very effective

Susan said...

Love all the color with the white back ground. Also like the way you paired the tag with the bright colors too. It flows very well. Congratulations!

Airees said...

Love it Cookie! I am so amazed with your talent talaga! Congratulations!

Mia Castrillo said...

Congrats Cookie! Love this layout of yours! :D

Anonymous said...

yay!! congrats, ate cookie!

Alby said...

Love the layout Cookie! Not your usual, but very pretty. Love the clean and simple look.

And congrats on the BG feature! :D

Jana said...

Congrats Cookie. You are areal professional!!!! Love how you get sweet out the white!!!

Wati Basri said...

congrats!!

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Congrats! I love this LO too!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo gorgeous girl, fantastic, love it, what an achievement!!!