Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas is really here!!!!

Wow!!! Christmas is already here!!! Time to get those presents ready and cards to make. Ive been wanting to make Christmas gift tags for the longest time now... and at last, I was able to make a couple of them. This is also just in time for my Monthly Challenge over at Mystical Scrapbooks. My challenge for December is to create 3 christmas tags....an element of repetition must be present in all 3 tags. (meaning, if you use a particular element example a certain patternpaper or embellies, that element must also be present in the other 2 tags.) be creative as possible with this. You have until the end of the month to enter this contest. Here are my Christmas tags...I've also made some cards to send to some of my online scrapping friends... Here's 2 of my cards...Ive used Scenic Route Roxbury in my projects. I love doing these especially the tags!!!
thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Dolores said...

love your tags and cards, Congrats on making the Scrapbook Heaven team

Wendy Smith said...

these are so devine...love them

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow.. these cards and tags are so cute Cookie!! WOW!! Thanks for sharing and have a great Friday!! XOXO

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow, these are such gorgeous pieces!! TFS Cooks :)