Monday, December 22, 2008

Don't Forget to Send your Thank You Cards...

Last Week, I joined Scrapbookheaven's Card Crop! I really needed this because I'm so card-challenged!!! The Crop wasnt ablout making Christmas Cards but making Thank you cards. I figured it out... yah! you also need to send some Thank You cards not only to those who gave you gifts this christmas but to those who has inspired you and has helped you one way or another this whole year.

There were 9 card challenges during the crop. Unfortunately, I was only able to make 4. ( Im still so slow in making cards). Here are my cards...
1. Use 3 ribbons
2. Use Stickles3. Use fabric (thanks Nina for the fabric!!I love it!)4. Use Transparency and layering:And guess what.... Card number 3 and number 4 was choosen as LOTD too!!! Click here and here. Im so happy I was able to make these cards. Really enjoyed the crop!!!

2 comments:

momma2omar said...

Hi Cookie,
Congrats on your RDT for Scrappin kids. Love ur cards.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Wishing you a merry xmas and happy new year !

hugs,
Aniza

Janinek said...

Cute cards and I love your cupcakes on your sidebar, too cute!