Sunday, December 21, 2008

An update....

I'm so happy to share this news to you!!! Actually I have 3 great news to share!!!
Here goes....
1st... I would like to thank my
Mystical Scrapbooks family for another term as one of their Design Team member. I love this site and it was really fun working with them. Special thanks to the new site owner Donna.
2nd... I'm now a Resident Designer of
Scrappinkids!!! Thanks Wati for this wonderful opportunity! I have gained so many online scrapping friends from this site!
and 3rd news is... I'm now one of the Design Team members of
Scrapbook Heaven. Love the ladies there too!!! Thanks to Shannon for this great opportunity to be able to share my love for this craft.
So, if you like fun and to be with ladies who share the same passion and love for scrapbooking.... im inviting you all to this 3 sites! there will never be a dull moment. Each site is loaded with wonderful activites that will keep you busy and will help you create fab layouts and other scrapbooking projects. Hope to see you all there!!!!

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

congrats babe for all your achievements!! more MOJO for 2009...Cheers....hugz!

Anonymous said...

wowww! dami pala great news updates! congrats, sis! :)

happy, busy, scrappy, new year! :)

~bjay