Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sorry for posting this a little late. I was so busy the past few days doing all sort of things...cooking, cleaning, scrapping, etc. I know Christmas has just passed... but its never too late to greet everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Here is our wacky family photo taken last December 25, 2008...And guess who was having a blast last Christmas? Harvey!!! He's really having fun opening his gifts!!!I too receive (actually its for me and Henry) the most preceious gift last Christmas.... its a Christmas card from my dear baby Harvey.

I was really happy to received this. I just could not explain the feeling. So proud to see Harvey can already (as in really) write. I was showing this to everyone...thats how proud i am. Love you baby!!!

I have been scrapping whenever I have spare time. Goodthing my mommy is here to help me out. I was able to finish lots of calendars (to be given away as gifts), A few DT assignments and a couple of new layouts... Please do watch out for them!!! I will post soon!

Again Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all!!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

how cute is that note from yr little guy!!!! i love when they are 1st learning to write!

CraftFairy said...

how cute!

Janinek said...

How adorable that Harvey wrote you a card. Too cute.

Wendy Smith said...

wow...gorgeous pics

Happy new year Cookie...blessing you and your family