Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My School Buddies

I was really saving this picture for the right papers to use. And finally, Donna of Mystical Scrapbooks sent me the perfect papers to use!!! I've been wanting to get hold of Ki Memories School Days Papers and embellies - so thanks so much for these Donna!!
Here is my layout of Harvey and his school friends....
Close Up....title: My School Buddies
Journaling: Harvey, EJ and Santiago are best school buddies. they just love being together. Arent they cute?
Materials Used: KI Memories - School Days Papers and Diecut Chipboard; Maya Road Chipboard album Star (1 page); Scenic Route Appleton Chipboards; Uniball signo white pen; MM paint - blue; PEBEO 3d paint
will be posting more Los/project done with this paper soon! do watch out for it!

5 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Wonderful school LO, Cookie!!! And I just adore your cupcake background to your blog!!!

Christiane said...

this is truly perfect, cookie!! :)) and your blog too!! ;))

Wati Basri said...

this is lovely Cooks!

Anonymous said...

Love the Layout Cookie!! Congrats on your new post at SK!!!! WTG! Love all of your creations!

Jessy Christopher said...

Hey Cooks!! It's great to see your creations again & again & ... You are such an inspiration :)