Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time to JAM!!!!

Last Saturday November 29, I attended MLA's and Scrapbook's Hawaii Mini Jam. And as always, it was one fun event! I was also asked to demo a simple project using acrylic sheets. i was so nervous to do the demo but all went well... (except I for got to bring my bind it all machine. Special thanks to Helga for making me use her new pink bind-it-all). Here is the project ive made using acrylic sheets. Nette provided me with some Chatterbox - Botanico goodies to work with. here are a few close ups... This picture is not permanent on the acrylic... meaning, you can change it form time to time...I have incorporated a small memo pad and a calendar with out the stand (thanks to April for teaching us how to make one.) so that my wall decor will be more functional. they are also removable so incase you want to put in a new calendar and notepad, you may do so. The bottom panel contains a quote about our pic.
Here are some pics during the event...
This is Donna doing the demo on Glimmer MistYoyin doing the demo on Alcohol Inks (pic coutesy of yoyin)Me on acrylic sheets ( pic courtesy of yoyin)The ladies.... (3rd pic cortesy of yoyin)and some of the finished projects....

We had so much fun during the event. And Thanks to Ms Nette for inviting me over. Until the next ScrapJam!!!

11 comments:

vixen said...

Wow i love your Calanda, note book wall hanging it looks fab. would love to make one of these :)

from boland:)

Alecia Wolfford said...

What a FABULOUS project Cookie, just love it!!

jan celiz-magtoto said...

great great creation! i hope i could do one too! thankies for sharing!

Kell Lusted said...

I LOVE the calender Cookie, I wish I could come to one of your scrap days...Looks like you have loads of fun :)

Wendy Smith said...

it always looks like you ahve such a wonderufl time at your crops...I am so jealous

cabbie lopez said...

lovely creation there cookie!! love it!!!

Nina said...

Ganda, Cookie! Saya nyo naman, dami projects! =)

*hugs*
Nina

Piggy said...

nice!

Janinek said...

Your CBX project looks fantastic Cookie! What a great idea for a present to give to someone.

Wati Basri said...

look like a lot of fun there cooks!!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh my gosh that is the most gorgeous calendar that i have ever seen in my life, it's gorgeous